Assembles parts to produce a variety of ovens and environmental test chambers by performing the following duties.
Full-time/40 Hours per Week, Monday-Friday
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: One to two years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to capture data and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and to accurately measure with a tape measure and square to 1/32".
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift license required.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills may be needed to retrieve computerized CAD drawings and other job information. Ability to use BPCS system to enter and retrieve information.
- Other Qualifications: Must be able to perform basic blueprint reading. Familiarity with basic hand tools such as hand drills, wrenches, sockets screwdrivers. Must be mechanically inclined and willing work overtime on an as-needed basis to maintain production deadlines.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Mounts components such as doors, motors, heaters, blowers, fans, and coils to weldment according to blueprints.
- Responsible for planning layout and installation of electrical fixtures, apparatus, and control equipment.
- Positions parts in specified relationship to each other.
- Bolts, screws, or otherwise fastens parts together.
- Drills and taps mounting holes.
- Works as member of assembly group assembling various parts to order.
- Works at different work stations as production needs require or shifts from one station to another.
- Insulates cabinets.
- Installs liners, motors, heaters, and other options.
- Signs off on sign-off sheet as steps are completed.
- Inspects unit prior to release to test.
- Continuous demonstration of a positive attitude.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Lead by example and motivate others to achieve continuous improvement.
- Willingly assist with problem solving and react to all needs with a high degree of urgency.
- Knowledge of operation and basic preventative maintenance of equipment.
- Act as a liaison between co-workers and all departments.
- Assist in maintaining schedule to meet customer expectations.
- Assume departmental lead in the absence of direct supervision.
- Calculates and enters quotes for labor hours on sales tracking sheet.
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Why You Should Consider a Career in Manufacturing in 2023
A manufacturing career is an excellent but often overlooked job option in today’s world. Whether you’re an entry-level job seeker or a professional looking for a career change, the...