Now hiring Chemists in Spanish Fork!
6 am-6:30 pm Monday and Tuesday, with alternating Wednesday and Saturday work
- Instrumentation skills in HPLC, ICP-MS, GC, and wet chemist.
- The chemist will analyze samples for dietary and neutraceutical products submitted by our clients.
- Qualify instrumentation, and manage instrument maintenance and validations.
- Comply with ISO17025:2005 Quality management protocols
- Routine self-assessment and peer review of other chemists' work prior to laboratory release.
- Investigate and prepare out-of-specification (OOS) reports utilizing the critical thinking necessary to explore all options and address problem areas with input on updates and correction of potential issues.
- Provide strategy in root cause analysis for products sample failure in corrective action reports (CAR)
- Resolve testing and method issues by regular SOP review and update to current industry standards for all new and existing products
- Write technical documents such as SOPs, Calibration reports, Validation Reports, and audits.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemistry or biology
- Good computer skills Word Excel and Access Database
- Ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to gather and analyze information
- Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
- Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment and ability to manage competing demands
- Strong math skills
- Duties and Functions for this Position
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Find Your Next Job Through LG Resources Staffing Agency
Most of us need to work to pay the bills. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find work when you need it, especially if you’re looking for a specific type of job.