As a Warehouse LEAD your responsibilities may include working with plastic mold, will be a machine operator, parts will be pulled out of machine and inspected. You will be in charge of your teams and the production.
- H.S. Diploma or Equivalent.
- Yard work (outdoors) All season weather.
- 1 year experience in a manufacturing position.
- Must obtain forklift operator’s authorization
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing orders, parts and raw materials.
- Ability to follow clearly defined work instructions and work independently.
- Ability to sit for approximately 10 hours per day.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. approximately 3-5 times per hour.
- Ability to lift 85 lbs to change propane tank on forklift 1-2 times per day.
- You will be responsible for operating forklifts.( Sit down mostly, but some stand up.)
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
How To Get A Warehouse Job
Working in a warehouse is an excellent way to learn in-demand skills, gain relevant experience, and earn a good wage. From an initial warehousing position, you can easily grow into...
Quiz: Should You Get a Warehouse Job?
Are you interested in making a career switch? Whether you’re looking for jobs as an entry-level, experienced, or professionalwarehouse worker,there are a ton of opportunities to be...