Lg Resources is looking for a Machinist that will set up and operates CNC and/or manual machines including but not limited to vertical machining centers, horizontal machining centers, lathes, mills, drill presses, saws, grinders, and gear-cutting equipment
- Work from complicated component drawings, routers, and/or verbal instructions to produce parts that meet specifications.
- Measure and inspect parts to verify that they are acceptable.
- Must possess practical metal cutting knowledge to make sound decisions in fabricating parts.
- The successful candidate will be able to operate the machines to perform machining in accordance with design drawings, sketches, and oral instructions using basic shop math.
- Maintain Quality Control based on internal policies and procedures also complying to the ISO 9001:2015 Standards.
- Set up and adjust equipment as needed to produce acceptable parts.
- Maintains assigned equipment and complies with preventative maintenance activities where applicable.
- Plans and lays-out work from design drawings, sketches, and oral instructions.
- Uses basic shop math and has a working knowledge of trigonometry for figuring various angles, radius, lengths, and other dimensional aspects of a part.
- Sets up and adjusts any machine for a variety of short-run or production runs to machine any type of
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Find Your Next Job Through LG Resources Staffing Agency
Most of us need to work to pay the bills. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find work when you need it, especially if you’re looking for a specific type of job.