LG Resources is now hiring Warehouse Welders for one of our valued clients. Pay Rate: $18 /hr. - $30.00/hr. Paid Weekly!
1. Wed-Fri (7am-3pm) Sat-Sun (3:30pm-12:30am) Rotating shift 3 days during the day and 2 days swing shift.
2. Swing Wed-Sun 3pm - 12am
3. Graves Wed-Sun 12am-7:30am
- Clean Background
- High School Diploma or Equivalent. Experience with youth, Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills and computer proficiency required. Valid Driver License with and acceptable driving record.
- Provide guidance for students to achieve a positive attitude and proper behavior in dormitory living situation and to accomplish their goals
- Determine, Recommend, and arrange student visits to counselor.
- Direct dorm activities as designated
- Patrol and Monitor dormitories and center as required ensuring safety and proper behavior of students resolving potential or occurring problems
- Assist with recreational activities for students on and off center
- Transport Students to and from recreational functions airport or bus stations as required.
- Perform duties involving student passes, evaluations, progress reports, emergencies, and terminations.
- Direct students and assist in the cleanup and ,maintenance of the dormitory.
- Recommend or requisition supplies to provide needs for dorm living and safety of students.
- Conduct group session in accordance with the schedule. as assigned participate in and conduct orientation activities
- Maintain dormitory and individual student files; ensure files are complete, updated and contain all required documentation
- Enter student case notes in the center information system
- Participate in career development services system by ensuring a safe living environment and creating positive peer leadership modeling techniques within the dorm
- Maintain a safe and clean work area that models high standards for a work environment.
- Provide positive quality customer services to students, staff, and other center customers.
- Participate in student employability programs and activities
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Promote the development of career success standards by modeling appropriate behaviors, mentoring students where necessary and monitoring both positive and negative behaviors through interventions
- Maintain accountability of staff, students, and property; adhere to safety practices.
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Should You Become a Plumber? A Quick Guide to Plumbing Jobs
Looking to learn a trade that can get you a job anywhere? Plumbing might be a great career choice.
Our homes have all kinds of plumbing, from the kitchen sink to the bathroom shower...