LG Resources is now hiring a Sample receiving/ Customer service technician worker for one of our valued clients.
- The incumbent will perform sample preparation and analysis for microbiology on raw materials, in-process samples, and finished products. He/she will be responsible for recording results in an appropriate format and reporting the data to customer and compendial specifications.
Qualified candidates will have a college degree (B.S.) in Microbiology, Biology, or related courses work. Work experience is a plus, preferably obtained in a nutraceutical laboratory setting.
The qualified candidate must have excellent organizational skills. The successful candidate will be using laboratory tools and instrumentation software at all workstations.
- Must be able and willing to work in a small but growing team as well as on independent assignments.
- Performs technical procedures in a quality control laboratory performing experiments with minimal supervision by applying standard operating procedures and analytical principles.
- Understanding of Aseptic and Pipette Technique
- Perform technical writing for SOPs and other laboratory procedures
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Strong math skills
- Experience in a cGMP manufacturing environment, including the pharmaceutical or nutraceutical industry, is a plus
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Find Your Next Job Through LG Resources Staffing Agency
Most of us need to work to pay the bills. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find work when you need it, especially if you’re looking for a specific type of job.