MONDAY-THURSDAY 6:30AM-4:30PM, FRIDAY 6:30AM-10:30AM (HALF DAY)
- An Assembler should be a people person who can work well with a team and collaborate with people from other departments
- Though the day-to-day duties and responsibilities of an Assembler are dependent on the field of manufacturing, it involves interpreting product blueprints and handling various tools
- Common responsibilities for an Assembler are: Follow technical instructions, interpret engineering blueprints and technical terms
- Discern the quality of parts and materials used in production
- Inventory parts and tools used in the assembling process
- Follow company procedures and directives
- Test finished products for defects
- Maintain the tools used to create products
- Keep a clean and well-maintained workspace
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Find Your Next Job Through LG Resources Staffing Agency
Most of us need to work to pay the bills. Unfortunately, it’s not always easy to find work when you need it, especially if you’re looking for a specific type of job.