This position is responsible for completing pre-fabrication work needed to assemble or equipment by performing the RESPONSIBILITIES Below.
40 hours per week/Full-time, Monday-Friday
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successful completion of a relevant apprenticeship program is desirable.
- Language Skills: Ability to read, comprehend and write simple instructions, short correspondence, memos and have the ability to effectively present to other employees and customers in English.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Able to accurately measure with a tape measure and square to 1/32".
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of computers desired to log in and navigate to access job folders to view sales quotes if necessary to retrieve paint specifications, as needed.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Forklift license or willingness to obtain license is desired.
- Other Qualifications: Proven, skilled experience with a strong attention to detail. Highly motivated, self-starter, capable of working independently as well as in a team setting. Must be mechanically inclined and willing work overtime on an as-needed basis to maintain production deadlines.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures and determines sequence of operations.
- Ability to operate a variety of machines such as, cutoff and band saws, etc. to cut, shape, and bend metal.
- Sets up and operates machines and equipment. Perform routine maintenance.
- Ability to use a grinder to create a seamless finish on flat surfaces, paying close attention to detail.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions to complete work.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Should You Become a Plumber? A Quick Guide to Plumbing Jobs
Looking to learn a trade that can get you a job anywhere? Plumbing might be a great career choice.
Our homes have all kinds of plumbing, from the kitchen sink to the bathroom shower...