LG Resources is now hiring Warehouse Production workers for one of our valued clients.
As a Warehouse Production Worker your responsibilities may include:
- Must be able to lift 50lbs, have steel toed boots, attention to detail.
- Candidates need to lift, stand, bend, stand for 8 hour shifts. around loud noises and machine's all day.
- Measure material and stack steel. as requested by site manager.
We are looking to hire people right away who:
- Are able to read, write, and speak English
- Communicate effectively
- Pay attention to details
- Follow instructions
- Have problem solving and basic math skills
- Are reliable with good attendance
- Work well with others
- Can pass a drug screen and background check
Please Note: This worksite does NOT allow shorts, tank-tops, or flip-flops.
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
How To Get A Warehouse Job
Working in a warehouse is an excellent way to learn in-demand skills, gain relevant experience, and earn a good wage. From an initial warehousing position, you can easily grow into...
The Top 5 Staffing Agencies for General Laborers in the Southwest
Looking for a job in the southwestern United States? Try one of these well-regarded staffing agencies in New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, or Utah.