LG is looking for a reliable, hardworking, positive, energetic team member with a good attitude.
- Welder/Fabricator: Starting wage depends on experience can be anywhere from $18-$25 per hour full time position
$18-$25 per hour
- Must be able to read blueprints use a tape measure and all shop tools.
- Be able to complete a job from start to finish
- Meet production timelines
- Take Pride in your work.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Put your safety along with others first.
- Must pass an observed drug screen.
- Tig, Mig and Steel welding
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Should You Become a Plumber? A Quick Guide to Plumbing Jobs
Looking to learn a trade that can get you a job anywhere? Plumbing might be a great career choice.
Our homes have all kinds of plumbing, from the kitchen sink to the bathroom shower...