$24.97 + .50 cents shift differential (Weekly pay)
M-F 3:00pm-11:30pm (Night shift) Will be on 1st shift during training.
We are hiring experienced welders who can:
- Assist with other reclaim duties as required
- Perform set-up, operation and adjustments of MIG welder.
- Make adjustments to wire-feeders, gas, and voltage controls as necessary.
- Safely operate oxygen/acetylene torch to cut apart cushion units.
- Operate air arc/ plasma arc equipment to cut apart cushion units.
- Safely discharge all versions of cushion units before they are worked on.
- Knowledge of use of fixtures to hold items while being welded
- Accurately enter time and labor reporting daily
- Change gas bottles; wire and perform minor maintenance to welding equipment.
- Welder must use tools such as grinders to finish the surfaces of materials being welded. Uses power tools requiring coupling forces.
- Welder stands to transfer materials to welding areas, access equipment and tools, and perform welding on various areas of materials. Requires tolerance of standing posture
- Welder must tolerate working environment with inside ambient temperatures, including excessive heat and cold when performing welding
- Must be able to work overtime
- Basic math and reading skills
- Ability to read blueprints and weld symbols.
- Welding experience
Apply for this role. Start work next week.
The perfect job for you is just a click away.
APPLY TO ONE OF OUR JOB POSTINGS TODAY
FIND YOUR NEXT CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Many of our temporary job openings are temp-to-hire. If there are no direct hire opportunities in your
From the Blog
Choosing the Right Local Staffing Agency to Find a Job
Choosing the Right Staffing Agency as a Job Seeker
Working with a staffing agency is often a great way to find a job, especially during difficult economic conditions. However, not...
Should You Become a Plumber? A Quick Guide to Plumbing Jobs
Looking to learn a trade that can get you a job anywhere? Plumbing might be a great career choice.
Our homes have all kinds of plumbing, from the kitchen sink to the bathroom shower...